If you are selling, do not do these things - take some notes from the video!
1. Don't Sell Before The House Is Ready. If it doesn't present well, it will not sell well.
2. Don't Over-Improve People buy houses in neighborhoods.
If yours is so improved that it sticks out you're hurting your chances at selling.
3. Hire Wrong Make your agent choice for business reasons.
Personal relationships matter, but experience and expertise will determine financial success in your sale.
4. Don't Hide Anything Covering up or failing to mention real problems doesn't work.
State disclosure laws are strict and you can be sued after the sale for anything that should have been made clear.
5. Don't Rush You should know about your mortgage, including pre-payment penalties your market conditions and trends and your options for your next home before jumping on the market.
6. Don't Get Too Emotional Your attachment to your house and your own financial needs do not really matter in the transaction.
If you cant set them aside the sale will not go as you'd like it to.
Remember - it was your home but to the buyer, it's a house.
Brand and license this video, plus hundreds more, for your mortgage, title or real estate business. More Info Here.