As you will see in this video, you can find out by asking yourself some questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job)?
- Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
- Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.
Brand and license this video, plus hundreds more, for your mortgage, title or real estate business. More Info Here.