Major Veterans Affairs loan programs described in this video include:
- Purchase Loans. These help eligible parties buy a home at competitive interest rates with little to no down payment and little or no private mortgage insurance.
- Cash Out Refinance Loans which enable taking cash out of home equity to pay off debt, fund school or make home improvements.
- Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans also called Streamline Refinance Loans can help veterans obtain lower interest by refinancing existing VA loans Other programs include:
- Native American Direct Loans to help eligible Native American veterans finance homes on Federal Trust land. And
- Adapted Housing Grants to help veterans with service-connected disabilities buy, build or modify a home suited to their disabilities.
Many states offer additional resources to veterans, too.
Talk to your home lender about your situation.
Brand and license this video, plus hundreds more, for your mortgage, title or real estate business. More Info Here.