Enterprise Content Reach For Insurers
Friendly consumer-facing video content meets both consumer and company/compliance needs. We can help you help your agencies with cutting-edge branded content.
With best-in-class integration to CRM and marketing systems, the FFWD Enterprise solution provides:
- Enterprise-branded content
- Sub-branding options for branches, teams and agents.
- Co-branding options for business partners
- Detailed but non-intrusive verification, metrics and analytics
- Increased sales productivity - less time explaining the basics, more time servicing.
- Marketing content for email, social media and websites
- A "No Silo" approach to video content - multiply the power of your sales & marketing systems with video
- 100% cloud-based - no infrastructure, no up-front license costs, rapid ROI
Call to discuss integration, marketing capabilities, data and sub-branding / co-branding strategy.
- The Workers' Comp library provides 5 distinctive assets, packed with information.
- The Auto Insurance library provides 7 videos covering all basic coverage type, captioned in English and Spanish.
- Enterprise branding options including post-roll and pre-roll content.
- Custom video production avaialble.
Or call (888) 618-9088 during Pacific business hours.
Insurance Library Previews
Workers' Comp Series
As important as it is, Workers' Comp insurance is complex and poorly understood. These short videos de-mystify the essential terms and steps involved in setting and controlling comp rates.
They are designed to help insurance companies and consultants conduct a more-informed dialogue about comp strategy with business owners. With simple but charming visuals, clear language and a dash of humor, they are also useful for businesses in educating their workers about what's really involved in comp insurance.
Topics covered include:
- Workers' Comp Basics
- Experience Modifications
- Injury and Recover Management
This content was developed in conjunction with
the Institute for WorkComp Professionals. By special arrangement, the Institute offers Enterprise-level re-rendered versions of this content at certain membership levels. Review Institute member benefits here.
Auto Insurance Series
What does comprehensive insurance cover? How is that different from collision? If I hit someone's house, is that a collision? Hundreds of millions of motorists pay for something they don't really understand.
These hand-drawn videos explain the basic types of auto coverage, including:
- Collision Insurance
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured Motorist Protection
- Bodily Injury
- Personal Injury Protection (general)
- Personal Injury Protection - Florida-specific
The videos are closed-captioned in English and in Spanish.
The content was developed in consultation with an insurance agency and a personal-injury attorney. It is educational and neutral, aimed at explaining rather than selling coverage types.