The Enterprise Solution for Mortgage Video Content
Mortgage company? Bank? Credit union? You're in the right place.
Friendly consumer-facing video content meets both consumer and company/compliance needs. With best-in-class integration to CRM and marketing systems, the FFWD Enterprise solution provides:
- Enterprise-branded content
- Sub-branding options for branches, teams and agents.
- RESPA-compliant co-branding (transaction handled separately by FFWD); split branding and cost 50/50 with partners in other industries.
- Detailed but non-intrusive verification, metrics and analytics
- Increased sales productivity - less time explaining the basics, more time servicing.
- Marketing content for email, social media and websites
- A "No Silo" approach to video content - multiply the power of your sales & marketing systems with video
- 100% cloud-based - no infrastructure, no up-front license costs, rapid ROI
Enterprise quotes detail pricing and benefits for two different libraries, plus optional services.
- The Advanced Mortgage library provides 100 mortgage-related videos for broad coverage.
- The Premium library provides 151 videos, covering mortgage, real estate and title topics.
- Inbound marketing integration
- Extended branding options including post-roll and pre-roll content.
- Custom video options
- Upload your own videos (up to 1000) and get the same advanced marketing benefits for your in-house content.
- NEW: Facebook upload option*
The Premium library is particularly well-suited to companies with an inbound-marketing strategy, and those considering co-branding to extend their online media reach through partners.
If you prefer to discuss questions and options, please call us directly at (888) 618-9088 - Pacific business hours.
Facebook Advertising Silver Bullet?
Facebook upload is only available for Enterprise customers (with one-time rerender option.) We used our own videos for a series of Facebook ads, prioritizing video views. As of this snapshot, 10,932 out of 11,705 viewed at least 10 seconds of the video. That's 93%. How does that ratio compare to your other paid ads? Where else can you get 300 impressions for 2¢? Let's talk. (888) 618-9088.
Mortgage Enterprise Library List and Previews