Breakthrough Enterprise Content Strategy For
Title Agencies, Companies & Underwriters
It's harder than ever for title companies to maintain the chain of relationships that drives business. Sharing co-branded content - paid separately for RESPA compliance - puts title companies constantly in mind with partners in other industries. And the rich data from our best-in-class video hosting ensures that you'll know who's making use of the content, avoiding wasted expenditure on inactive partners.
Friendly consumer-facing video content meets both consumer and company/compliance needs. With best-in-class integration to CRM and marketing systems, the FFWD Enterprise solution provides:
- Enterprise-branded content
- Sub-brand options for branches and wholly-owned agencies.
- Co-branding (transaction handled separately by FFWD) to split branding and cost 50/50 with partner in other industries.
- Detailed but non-intrusive verification, metrics and analytics
- 100% cloud-based - no infrastructure, no up-front license costs, rapid ROI
Printed brochures are the past; branded video is the future, and title companies that lock up the co-branding opportunity are staking out a key piece of the new content-marketing landscape.
We'll provide a detailed quotes with pricing and benefits for two different libraries, plus optional services.
- The Advanced Title Library, providing 100 Enterprise-branded and cobrand-readytitle videos for broad coverage.
- The Premium Library, with comprehensive coverage of title, real estate and mortgage topics (including TRID).
- Inbound marketing integration
- Extended branding options including post-roll and pre-roll content.
- Custom video options
- Upload your own videos (up to 1000) and get the same advanced marketing benefits for your in-house content.
The Enterprise solution serves large agency and underwriting companies with an tiered strategy for branded content, extending their online media reach through partners.
If you prefer to discuss questions and options, please call us directly at (888) 618-9088 - Pacific business hours.
Facebook Advertising Results
Facebook upload is only available for Enterprise customers (with one-time rerender option.) We used our own videos for a series of Facebook ads, prioritizing video views. As of this snapshot, 10,932 out of 11,705 viewed at least 10 seconds of the video. That's 93%. How does that ratio compare to your other paid ads? Where else can you get 300 impressions for 2¢? Let's talk. (888) 618-9088.
Title Enterprise Libraries: List and Previews